SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 2/24/2012
The Ohio retirement systems listed on the cover page of this Request for Proposal (RFP) are asking qualified
brokers to develop a program to purchase management liability insurance as a group.
SCOPE OF ENGAGEMENT
The Entities are seeking a qualified insurance broker to develop a group program for the acquisition of
management liability insurance. The Entities believe that by contacting the markets as a group, instead of
individually, that management liability insurance for each Entity can be obtained at a lower cost and with broader
terms and conditions. The program will include the following:
• Coverage including fiduciary liability, directors and officers liability, employment practices liability, and crime
as determined by each Entity
• Individual policies for each Entity
• Individual limits as determined by each Entity
• Individual retention limits as determined by each Entity
• No pooling or sharing of risk by the Entities in the group
• Same inception date for all Entities
The Entities will consider alternative programs to the one described above but do not contemplate entering into a
program where the limits or risks are shared by the members of the group.
No related posts.